Saturday, December 5, 2009

First Blog

You are currently reading my first blog.
I hope the excitement hasn't (has) given you hot flashes.

I was talking to my good friend Amber over the phone today and she was curiously asking me about internet blogs, and how she was thinking of starting one. I won't go into too much detail about what she said to me specifically because quite frankly I wasn't really paying much attention due to the fact that: as she was talking, I was on the computer signing up to this blog website.
Since I now have a blog website, and she is still mystified by the process of obtaining one, I guess the foremost option for Amber would be to live vicariously through me.

Love and Peace all around, under and inside.

- Keshen

P.s Love ya Ambs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment